- In-plane diffraction arm for in-plane measurements without reconfiguration.
- World’s most powerful diffractometer utilizing an 18 kW rotating anode X-ray source.
- Highest sensitivity for measuring trace phases
- θ/θ geometry for horizontal sample mounting.
- Focusing and parallel beam geometries without reconfiguration.
- High resolution optics.
- SAXS capabilities.
Engineered for Versatility
The TTRAX incorporates both Cross Beam Optical technology (CBO) and an independent in-plane scattering axis to provide the widest possible range of measurement geometries without the need for system reconfiguration. Experimental capabilities include standard powder diffraction, glancing incidence diffraction, in-plane diffraction, high resolution diffraction, X-ray reflectivity, and small angle X-ray scattering (SAXS). The TTRAX III can be configured with a wide range of optional attachments for maximum flexibility.